Last updated: October 31, 2017
- Collection of Information
- Infield collects general data and personal information from users at different points on the website. For all visitors to the website, general data pertaining to each user is collected, such as your location, a device identifier, IP address, operating system and browser, etc.
- As most websites do, we use “cookies” to collect information about your use of the website. Cookies are small files stored by your browser on your hard drive. We use the information that we collect in this way to better understand our users’ interaction with our website or services and to optimize the user experience. Though most browsers automatically accept cookies, you are free to disable cookies in your browser settings, but please note that the full features of this website may be unavailable as a result.
- Use of Your Information
- In general, personal information and other information you submit or share with us is used for the following purposes by Infield: to enable your access to our services; to provide, maintain, protect, develop and improve Infield; to fulfill your requests for products and services; to customize the content and advertisements you receive from us and our trusted partners; and to offer you additional information, opportunities, promotions and functionality from us or on our behalf, or from our partners or our advertisers at your request.
- We may provide your personal information to third-party service providers or affiliates who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of the services and features of our website and to help us communicate with you. Examples of such services include sending e-mails, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments (including ACH and credit card payments) and providing customer service. We limit information provided to the aforementioned affiliates and third-party service providers to the extent necessary for them to provide the services and we require such service providers to promise not to use such information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us.
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to manage our website and to enhance our website based on the usage pattern data we receive. We may use your personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products and services.
- We may use or disclose your personal information to resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce the Terms. We may also disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend our rights or property, you, or third parties. You hereby consent to us sharing your personal information under the circumstances described herein.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
- We employ reasonable and current security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Access to Your Information
- If you wish to (a) request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, please notify us by e-mail at email@example.com. Once you register on the website, you may also log into your account and update your account information and settings.