New Guarana Organic Powder
What Are the Benefits of New Guarana Organic Powder?
The guarana plant is native to Brazil, and much of the world’s guarana production takes place in this South American country. The plant’s berries feature a vibrant red shell that contains a single black seed. This seed contains roughly four times as much caffeine as a coffee bean and a significant number of antioxidants. In Brazil, guarana enjoys massive popularity both for medicinal purposes and as a source of caffeine for energy drinks.
What Are the Health Benefits of Guarana?
The numerous beneficial properties of guarana berries revolve around two main groups of natural compounds: stimulants and antioxidants. The stimulants present in guarana include theophylline, caffeine and theobromine, all of which aid in cell energy production.
- Weight loss: By stimulating the metabolism to work faster, guarana increases the effects of exercise and ordinary fat burning alike.
- Increased energy levels: Caffeine provides the stamina and energy needed to keep going all day long.
- Improved mental focus: Since stimulants can pass through the blood-brain barrier, they have a positive effect on brain cells, delivering energy directly to the brain and improving memory and concentration.
- Reduced soreness and fatigue: Caffeine provides noticeable relief from feelings of tiredness and sluggishness. It also reduces muscle pain and inflammation. This can help people to recover more quickly after intense workouts.
- Better learning ability: Though more research is needed, some studies suggest that caffeine can improve learning skills and reasoning abilities.
Antioxidants are beneficial for preventing premature aging and UV-related damage. Guarana contains a number of antioxidants, including saponins, tannins, and catechins. These substances protect body organs.
- Reduced LDL cholesterol levels
- Prevention of heart and liver disease
- Possible cancer protection
Create Incredible Guarana Products
At Infield Market, we source 100 percent sustainable, organic guarana that is certified by the USDA, Ecocert and Star-K. This maximum-nutrient freeze dried powder comes entirely from organic guarana seeds grown in Brazil and the Philippines, and contains no additives. Whether you’re looking to market sachets and powdered blends of guarana seed extract, or produce natural energy beverages, check out our worldwide marketplace to obtain the finest guarana.